Rabbit Rabbit is located at 75 Coxe Avenue in Downtown Asheville
Sunday – Thursday | 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday | 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday | 11:00am – 10:00pm
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, only parties of 6 or less may enter
- Reservations are encouraged; please sign up on our homepage or via opentable.com
- Masks are required at all times when not seated at your assigned place
- Movies and concerts are ticketed events and require a ticket purchased at the gates or online in advance. When we are not offering a special event (such as a movie or a music night), there is no cover
- Reservation times are limited to 2 hours blocks of time. We have to observe this strictly so that we can stay on schedule for those who are coming after you!
- No dogs allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No panhandling or loitering
- Restrooms are for customers only
WHERE TO PARK
There is a large parking garage with over 600 spaces at 40 Coxe Avenue. The entry is off of Sears Alley. Find out more here! There are also ample metered spaces along Coxe Avenue. Please don’t park in spaces marked “no parking” as you are very likely to be towed. We do not allow parking or vehicular access inside our gates.